Goji Berry Granola
| Yield: 8 servings | Time: 30 minutes |
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.. Place oats, coconut, and chia seeds in a medium bowl and mix to combine.
3. In a small saucepan, gently heat coconut oil, agave, almond butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Pour liquids over oat mixture, making sure it’s evenly coated.
5. Spread onto baking sheet and toast in oven for ten minutes, then rotate pan and granola to ensure even baking. Check every few minutes, until the granola is slightly browned (it should smell pleasingly toasty).
6. Once cool, toss the granola, goji berries, and sour cherries together in a bowl.
2 cups oats
¼ cup shredded coconut
2 T chia seeds
2 T coconut oil
2 – 3 T agave
3 T almond butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
½ cup dried goji berries
¼ cup sour cherries