Radicchio Salad with Orange and Fresh Oregano Vinaigrette
1. Whisk together the red wine vinegar and orange juice.
2. Whisk in the olive oil, salt, and pepper, making sure it emulsifies thoroughly.
3. Stir in the chopped oregano.
4. Place chopped raddichio in a bowl and toss with the vinaigrette.
5. (Optional) Garnish with sliced oranges and serve!
1 head raddichio, cut in half and chopped into one-inch pieces
3 Tbs olive oil
3 Tbs red wine vinegar
½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
1 ½ heaping TBS fresh oregano, chopped
1/2 + 1/8 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 orange for garnish (optional)